Monday, February 15, 2010

Doctor Shoal has made Blogging History in 2010

I proudly display these Sunshine to Beautiful awards from Sandee of Comedy Plus


Audrinna of Audrinna World gave Sandee three awards; the Sunshine award, the Sugar Doll award and the Beautiful Blogger award. Thank you so much Audrinna from Doctor Shoal, because this was the conduit for my own medical achievement awards.
Sandee had these amazing words to say ....

" I pass these three awards to everyone in my buddy list. That includes my personal doctor, Doctor Shoal "


This will be up on the clinic bulletin board tomorrow. What a day!

3 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Congrats old git!

Sandee said...

You are so deserving doctor. I'm glad that you have accepted and posted these great awards. You've arrived and now life will be perfect. Shoveling in on pretty good aren't I?

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Sandee said...

Hi Doctor Shoal aka; Speedy. Just wanted to see if you still had this site up.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)